Over the last two days I have listened to the Tim Ferriss podcast with Seth Godin. It was a fun, inspiring, and insightful interview that was more about the human condition than it was about Seth himself.
Here are a few takeaways and things I learned. I guess you can call them ways that it has already shifted my thinking.
- I want three things for my children. I went them to be nice, I want them to be problem solvers, and I want them to have a voice and to have opinions.
- I want to avoid the busy trap when it comes to parenting and life, in general. What’s more important than living and spending time with my wife and my children?
- I want to cook dinner more often.
- You just need to do the work. Most hesitations when it comes to creative endeavors is based on fear.
- I want to blog daily about things I have learned and about my observations.
- Write a fucking book. Or record an audiobook.
There are loads more. But this is a good start. Go give the podcast a listen here.